Sandy speaks on matters of life and mirth.
Monkeys are seldom present.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Start Spreading the News...

I'm in New York!

Benn a fairly traumatic day, as on the way to the bus I witnessed my friend crashing his car, but they reckon he's going to be OK - very scary though.

Camp is over, and now I have just a few days left with my friends before flying back home. It feels like my summer has vanished into some kind of hole - I really did blink and it was over. The crazy thing is though, all I can think about now is returning to Camp. One day I'll have to wise up and get a real job, but for now, doing this every summer suits me just fine.

We're in a hostel called Jazz on the Park, which is quite nice, but more importantly has cheap internet and food - my two basic needs right now. We were going to go out to dinner tonight, but unfortunately we didn't manage to cash our checks before the banks closed, so that might be off. We do intend to go see a Broadway show on Monday, though - I'm pushing for Lion King.

Anyway, hope Jolly Old is doing alright - heard you have Foot and Mouth over there - a bit of a drag, eh?

Oh, and I'm very excited by the new football season. :D

(That's real football, not American Football)

0 comments: