Sandy speaks on matters of life and mirth.
Monkeys are seldom present.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

To A Volcano

Nature looked up, and saw,

That we were all taking her just a little bit for granted.
"I've put up with it for years." She said,
"And frankly I've got bored.
"You people need to understand that I placed you here.
I provided you with food.
And water.
I gave you things to build your houses with.
And animals to marvel at.
And all you care about is getting from Place A to Place B as quickly as possible.
I don't know why. I made Place B, you know - it's just as dull as A."

And Nature looked at the planes, belching their way across the sky,
Filling her eyes with smoke,
And staining her new white dress until it was
Quite, quite brown.
And Nature said. "That's enough of that."
So Nature opened her window, and threw out the contents of her chamber pot.

And all the planes were grounded.

0 comments: